Plaster Fast Set
Fritz-Pak’s Pool Plaster Accelerator, Plaster Fast Set, offers accelerator set times for plaster and mortar work in temperatures below 40℉. Plaster Fast Set typically accelerates the hydration process in plaster by up to one hour. It comes packaged in our signature, water-soluble bag. This admixture does not contain hazardous or corrosive materials, so it is safe for both your concrete and your crew. When working with colored pool plaster, you will not have to worry about it affecting the appearance of the finished product.
Benefits of a Pool Plaster Accelerator
- Does not contain calcium chloride
- Does not interfere with color
- Does not promote steel corrosion
- Does not require heated warehousing
- It is suitable for all types of cement-based plasters
- English and Spanish usage directions on every bag
- Increases plaster workability
Do you have questions about our pool plaster accelerator? Give us a call at (214) 221-9494 or check out the resources below. Don’t forget to follow our social media channels for more information about how our admixtures can improve your plaster.
- Plaster Fast Set Product Bulletin
- Plaster Fast Set SDS
- Advantages of non-chloride accelerators video
(8) 5 lb. (2.27-kg.) water soluble bag