Fritz-Pak welcomes American Concrete Pumping Association members as they head to Dallas, Texas to attend the Education Conference “Pumping Knowledge Into Your Business, Building a Brighter Future”.
Below is a message from Christi Collins, Executive Director of the ACPA:
We all expected that by now the economy would be headed in a positive direction. While we may not be able to control the current situation, we can control how we will react once business does begin to turn upward.
I would like to invite you to attend the ACPA 2011 Educational Conference “Pumping Knowledge Into Your Business, Building a Brighter Future” October 7-8th in Dallas, Texas.
With a line-up of professional speakers and industry-specific topics, this day-and-a-half event will be focused on how to implement transformational changes which will impact how you conduct business in the future and reap you greater rewards.
Here’s sample of what will be offered:
- How to take the guesswork out of bidding jobs
- How to structure your business that will lessen your exposure to a lawsuit and help you avoid taxes
- The best time to repair or replace your equipment
- How to avoid on-the-job problems with pumping mix designs
- The new “rules” of financing after the recession how to qualify, what you need, what options are available
- How to compete and WIN against the “other guys”
- Changes you can implement to create a safer workplace
- What effects the new EPA regulations will have on your fleet now and in the future
- The latest innovations in pumping equipment on display from the leading manufacturers
For a complete detailed listing of seminar sessions and registration information, visit the ACPA website www.concretepumpers.com.
Join us in Dallas and begin building YOUR brighter future. The low-cost rate of $295 includes over 12 seminar sessions and most meals – not to mention the opportunities to network with leading industry experts and much more!
I promise it will be the best return on investment you receive this year. Hope to see you soon!
We hope that you will attend. And while you are in town, we hope you’ll stop by and see us at Fritz-Pak Corporation!
Fritz-Pak Corporation is a member of the American Concrete Institute, the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association, the American Society of Concrete Contractors, including the Decorative Concrete Council, the American Concrete Pumping Association, and the International Packaged Concrete Manufacturer’s Association